Founder and Medical Director of the leading Hospital, Prof. Msaddi brings to his patients’ over 36 years of knowledge and expertise from leading spine and neurosurgical centres around the world.
Dedicated to improving patients’ quality of life by delivering superior clinical outcomes. His passion for his profession also makes him an excellent teacher and he lectures at major international conferences across the Middle East, Europe and North America, and he is the founder and the chairman of the DISC (Dubai international Spine Conference) and one of the main founders of Arab Spine Course Diploma.
Prof. Msaddi is committed to staying ahead of developments in care delivery and making the latest techniques and technology available to all patients of the region. His experience exceeds tens of thousands of cured and improved patients either by successful conservative or surgical treatment.
He is recognized as international expert for second opinion in spine surgery.
- European Board of Neurosurgery
- French Board of Neurosurgery
- University Degree in Microsurgery – Paris
- University Degree in Human Neuro Anatomy – France
- Professor in Spine Surgery
- Chairman of Scientific Committee, Arab Spine
- Chairman, ASCD (Arab Spine Course Diploma)
- Chairman of Dubai International Spine Conferences (DISC)
- Past President of Emirates Neuroscience Society
- Past Chairman of the Scientific Committee – Pan Arab Neurosurgical Society
- Past Chairman of the Scientific Committee – Gulf Neurosurgical Society
- Member of many international academic societies
- Brain Tumors, Hydrocephalus, Vascular Disease and Brain Injury.
- Non Surgical Management Back/Neck Pain
- Percutaneous Spine techniques
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (MISS)
- Total Disc Replacement (TDR or TDA) ACDF and Corpectomies
- Failed Back Surgery: Spinal Cord Stimulation and `intrathecal Morphine Therapy
- Complex Spine Surgery with Spinal Navigation and Intra Operative Monitoring: Revision, Decompression, Fusion
- Spinal Tumors and Spinal Cord Tumor Surgeries
- Spinal Fractures and Instability, including osteoporotic fractures: Decompression/ Stabilization
- Peripheral Nerve Micro Surgery (Nerve Entrapment syndromes, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, Ulnar, Carpal Tunnel, peroneal nerve tarsal tunnel, Nerve Injury & grafts, Nerve Tumors)
- Pediatric Neurosurgery, Spina Bifida, Cerebral Palsy, Hydrocephalus, Craniosynostosis and Brain Tumors
- Functional Neurosurgery for Chronic Intractable Pain Spasticity:
Baclofen and Morphine pumps, Rhizotomies, Neurotomies & DREZ-tomy.
- Brain Tumors
- Back Pain from different causes
- Neck Pain with or without arm & shoulder pain
- Sciatica, leg pain due to disc herniation or other causes
- Degenerative Disc diseases
- Herniated Disc Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spina Bifida
- Spinal and Spinal Cord Tumours and entrapment syndromes
- Spinal Cord Injury/Spinal Fractures
- Peripheral Nerve Injury & Tumours
- Failed back surgery syndrome
- Revision spine surgery
- Intractable Cancer pain & Neuropathic pain
- Hydrocephalus/ Trauma
- Severe Spasticity
- Spine bifida
- Tethered cord
- Brain tumours
- Arnold Chiari
- Spastic Cerebral Palsy:
- Diplegia, hemiplegia and tetraplegia.