Clinical Dietitian and nutritionist with over large of experience in the field of medical nutrition therapy, she works together with her patients to develop a deeper understanding of the food and lifestyle choices that work best for them and implement lasting changes that will improve their energy, balance, health and reach their goal in areas such as achieving optimal weight, reducing food cravings, increasing sleep, maximizing energy to lead a healthier lifestyle.
Ms. Nove is also a column writer in newspaper and healthy living magazines.
- Master degree in Human Nutrition, University Saint- Joseph, Beirut
- BS degree in Nutrition and Dietetics, University Saint- Joseph, Beirut
- Weight Loss Management
- Adult & Pediatric Nutrition Therapy
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Digestive Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Food Allergies
- General Nutrition and
- Genetic Disorders
- Sports Nutrition
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Vegetarian and Vegan Diet