Graduate Diploma in Health Professionals Education – Gulf Medical University, Ajman
MD (Anaesthesia) – Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sewagram, India
MBBS – Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sewagram, India
English, Hindi, and Urdu
Clinical Expertise and Services offered
- Independent management of a variety of cases including General surgery, Ob & GYN, orthopaedics, neurosurgery, ENT, ophthalmology, etc.
- Assisted in management of patients in Trauma ICU.
- Administering anaesthesia independently to emergency and elective procedures for patients of all age groups. This included General anaesthesia, Spinal, Epidural, and Ultrasound-guided blocks.
- Procedural sedation in remote locations including Endoscopy room, MRI room, Cath lab, ICU.
- Epidural analgesia in the labour room.
- Preoperative assessment, intraoperative monitoring and post-operative care for all patients.
- Ventilatory management of patients in ICU.
- As Chairperson of Resuscitative Committee, providing and training staff in Resuscitative services as well as organizing the facilities and auditing cases.
- Academic work involving teaching for students of MBBS, BDS, BPT and AST courses.
- Administrative responsibilities as Assistant Head of Department.